If you are deciding to become an online journalist, it is always important to get as much information about online writing as possible. In print, there are a lot long paragraphs and you might lose the reader, but when you are dealing with online writing it is very different. Here are a couple of tips you can use wen starting to write online:
- Grammar is important! Always make sure you proof read your articles, before publishing them online. Several grammatical mistakes your articles will deter readers from reading your articles.
- Keep your paragraphs short and to the point, you don’t want to bore your readers with long paragraphs.
- You have to ask yourself these questions: What is your brand? Why should people read your articles?
- Think about your audience: Reframe from using slang terms. Your audience might not understand some of the terms you use. So it is important that you keep them in mind when writing.
- Start writing and continue to write. There is always room for improvement, the more your write the better writer you become.